Here you go… BASIC-Rental-Application-CornerstoneSPDownload
- Download and fill out our 1-page application — Basic Rental Application – CornerstoneSP
- Provide a recent copy of your credit report.
- Include all information listed below
- E-mail us at: applications [at] CornerstoneSelect [dot] ca
IMPORTANT NOTE: We require a complete application for each person that is 18 years or older that wants to live in this rental. We cannot move forward if we do not have applications for each person.
Additional Information We Need From You:
- Rental Applications: We will need one (1) rental application for each tenant (age 18 and older) completed in full.
- Credit Report (if not using the Naborly website).
- Copy of photo ID: Driver’s License, Passport, Ontario Photo Card, or Health Card accompanied by SIN Card, Canadian Citizenship or Birth Certificate
- Proof of income: This can include 2 recent pay stubs, income slips, or 2 months’ of bank drafts showing incoming deposits.
- Photo of pet or pets.
- Name and email for any co-applicants.
- Any additional information that you want to share with us.
How Can I Get My Own Credit Report?
Please visit the Government of Canada website which offers advice on Ordering your credit report — https://www.canada.ca/en/financial-consumer-agency/services/credit-reports-score/order-credit-report.html#toc0
…or search ‘credit report canada‘ on-line for additional options.
You can start the on-line application and credit check process by clicking here –> https://app.naborly.com/s/csp
NOTE: Naborly now charges a $25 application fee.
Need Help with Naborly?
If you have any technical problems with the Naborly website please visit:https://support.naborly.com/hc/en-us
Why do we need so much information?
Cornerstone Select Properties takes important steps in its application process to ensure that all residents living within its properties are respectful, courteous and responsible towards the property and their neighbours. Within your application, you will be asked to provide some personal information as a part of the qualification process. We will keep this information confidential as required by law and as outlined in the application.